(Reverend Emmanuel Babalola's Message Sunday)
• Ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills
• The capacity for logic, understanding, self-awareness, learning, emotional knowledge, reasoning, planning, creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving. ...
Hebrews 5:14 NKJV
But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
1. The most pitiable attribute of the End-Time among Christians are cold love and spiritual ignorance--lack of spiritual Intelligence.
Matthew 24:12 NKJV
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
Hebrews 1:9 NKJV
You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions."
2 Timothy 3:7 NKJV
always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2. What is spiritual Intelligence?
• Paul's prayer is illuminative
Ephesians 1:17-19 NKJV
that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,  the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,  and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power
Ephesians 1:18 NIV
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,
• Note the phrases:
i. "may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him" (vs we, NKJV).
ii. "the eyes of your understanding being enlightened" (vs 8, NKJV); "the eyes of your heart may be enlightened" (vs 8, NIV)
Note the things you won't know if you're spirit-man isn't enlightened:
• The hope of His calling,
• What are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in