Statement of Faith
Because we love God and all people, we value:
- An intimate personal relationship with God our Father and Creator, whose image we bear.
- An unconditional surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ who alone is the Savior of all
- A radical dependence on the empowering presence of the Holy Spirit today in every believer and the church body.
- The Bible as Gods word – absolutely dependable, relational, and relevant in equipping all people for life.
- Prayer for its power to bring us into God’s presence and to change realities.
- Sharing the source of our hope and joy with others.
- God’s healing power in our world today.
- Serving and giving as the highest forms of witness and work.
- Inspiring and joyful worship that engages the heart, mind, and spirit.
- Relationships as the most important facet of human existence.
- Pursuing a deeper daily walk with God through prayer, worship, study of His Word, service to others, and growing relationships with other believers.
- The grace of God, freely given – the only way to be saved.
- Unity as the true state of the body of Christ, striving to keep ourselves one in the Spirit and binding ourselves together in peace.
- A balanced approach to our faith, worshipping with equal awe the Father, Son, and Holy
- The Sacrament of Baptism as a voluntary act of submission to the will of God representing our Death, Burial, and Resurrection in Jesus Christ.
- The Sacrament of Holy Communion, where the Real Presence of Christ is present in, with, and under the bread and drink.